This American Wife and I share a spotify account that's limited to one playback on one device. This leads to accidental incursions and mutually-assured destruction. Our most recent battle:
- Me: Ful Stop (Radiohead)
- Her: Setting Fires (Chainsmokers)
- Me: I Know What You Did (Seal)
- Her: Always Be My Baby (Mariah Carey)
- Me: The Ballad of Sharknado (Quint)
- Her: Barbie Girl (Aqua)
- Me: NO (Meghan Trainor)
- Her: Cotten Eye Joe (Rednex)
- Me: Never Gonna Give You Up (Rick Astley)
- Her: MMMBop (Hanson)
- Me: Sometimes (My Bloody Valentine)
- Her: My Own Worst Enemy (Lit)
I wanted to go out on a high note, but nooooo.
In totally unrelated news, I am all but dissertation and struggling to manage my time.